Home is now clearly more important than ever.
Coming from someone who has been working from home for over 2 years, I wanted to share some tips and tricks with you, well as some things to do to make sure you stay on track all day.
Here are some easy things I do every single day to make sure I get all of my work done and then some!
- Make a To-Do list the night before of all the things that need to get done. Starting with the most important and continue to the least important. If you don’t get the last few things done on your list, carry them over to your todo list for the next day.
- Make your bed. Yep, you heard that. As soon as you wake up make your bed. That way there won’t be any temptation to crawl back in bed after you’ve gotten up.
- Dedicate a space in your house to work from. This is super important, doing this will make it feel more like an “office” this will also help distract you from getting sucked into watching TV or other distractions that may be in your home while you’re trying to get work down for the day.
- Get dressed don’t sit in your PJ’s all day. The action of getting dressed will help make it feel more like a normal workday and will also aid in your productivity for the day.
- Organize your space. Make sure your space, as well as your home, is tidy. Working in a clean space helps with productivity and getting more things done because you’re not thinking about how messy the things around you are. This is also why making your bed in the morning is so important.
Now here are all the things that I keep in my office space at home to keep me productive and inspired![show_shopthepost_widget id=”3951713″]